Saturday, December 4, 2010

Random Ramblings and favorite things...

It is 10:15 on Saturday morning...I have been up about an hour. Sleeping in is wonderful. Know what else is wonderful? USA is airing Enchanted right now, and so you know what I am doing...watching it, with a huge grin on my face. Yes, this may be a children's movie, but it is my favorite. I have been told I shouldn't tell people that, but I am who I am :)
Moving on...I feel like I have something I am supposed to do this evening, but for the life of me can't remember...that has been happening a lot lately....
I really do not have much to blog about at this current moment in time, but I just wanted to get something new out there. my readings for school have been real interesting lately. I am not only learning things about me, but I am learning things that help me to be able to read other people. I know that the classes I am in and the things I am studying is what I one day want to do. On another note, I sent in my graduation application and have registered for my last few classes. I will have my associates by the end of may/beg of June. I am stoked! Most likely I will continue on and keep taking more classes, but remember, baby steps. First goal is almost complete. When I was chatting with my advisor yesterday, I just got this total overwhelming feeling of excitement and joy...and pride. Not a bad pride. I am just proud of myself for sticking with it. AHHHH!!! So exciting! :)
For now I will leave you, but check back tomorrow, I have something up my sleeve that is a totally materialistic idea :)

No comments: