Friday, December 31, 2010

Esther

Esther. by Beth Moore. That is the study we will be doing starting Monday January 10th! I am so excited to have a few more gals joining in on this exciting adventure as we grow close to each other while growing closer to Jesus. Let me just say that I am more than excited...I am pumped. I know that God is going to do a great work in each of our lives as we strive to become women after God's own heart.
If you are not in a small group, I encourage you to join one...or start one. Get a group of friends that want to grow closer to the Lord and learn together...it will change your life!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I am currently doing this study with a group of women! Sooooo great! It is amazing how much you learn about God from a book that never even mentions him!