Friday, December 10, 2010

Appearances are sometimes deceiving...

Have you ever heard the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? Or, "Appearances can be deceiving"? Well, I have a little deceiving appearance to tell you about. This morning I got up, got ready for work and put on my jeans. But wait, here is where you are being deceived. This morning I actually got up and put on pajama pants that look exactly like jeans, but are incredibly comfortable. I literally have my pajamas on but no one would ever even know! They are professional looking enough to wear to work, yet I have the comfort of home with me. Could I have worn my actual pajama pants to work today? Yes, I just work in an environment that would allow it...would I though? No...that is something I will leave to my sister :) Instead I go for the feaux looking pants, the pants you think are actually one thing but are really not. As I sit here at my desk, with my comfy, yet stylish pj pants on, my thoughts go out to all of you that are wearing regualr pants and are not as comfy as me. :)

No comments: