Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday x2

Today is a very special day...not for just one person, but for 2! On this day, 51 years ago...which just so happened to be my PawPaw's birthday, he welcomed into this world his 3rd baby boy...my dad. How special is that?!? My dad and my pawpaw share a birthday! Both of these extraordinary men mean the world to me.
Dad- you are amazing. not only are you an amazing father, but you are a great boss. i am honored to work for you, and enjoy being around you every day. i know that with you, we will never have a dull moment. i am so thankful for you, your huge heart, your amazing personality, and your leadership. love you dad!!!
PawPaw- you are so special to me. you raised my dad to be a man...just like you. i love our conversations and you always make me feel beautiful. i am so thankful to have you as my pawpaw. love you!!!
Happy Birthday boys! I hope that you enjoy your very special day...you both deserve it!!!!

No comments: