Wednesday, December 8, 2010

paging dr love

dr. love, you know who are. I thought I would dedicate this post to you. I remember when you were given the name dr. love. you were on the back porch with my younger brother giving him sage advice on love...let me just remind you that we were in middle school. i was inside with anna playing sorry, and that was when we decided your new name was dr. love. you are one of my best friends and always will be. we have so many memories, from singing in the rain, to the hot list, and when stephanie taught us lemons, and pillow fights, drama ministry, and so many more memories...i could write a book on our friendship. Lindsay, you mean so much to me, and even tho we don't see each other often, when we do i love how we pick up where we left off. our friendship never skips a beat. i love you girl. now, can you please put that dr. love hat back on and help a girl out. thanks! :)

No comments: