Monday, December 6, 2010

Item #2

If you don't have one of these, start saving up for one. Yes, they are kind of pricey, but worth it. Well, I didn't actually have to pay for mine...my sister gave me hers. I told her that I would call it a loan because one day she will know just how amazing this piece of equipment really is and want it back. What is this amazing tool that I am so excitedly blogging about? The one and only Kitchen Aid Mixer. I have so much fun with this heavy load of a machine. It is heavy. My most recent experiment with this glorious item was making my own whip cream. All you do is take a carton, or however much you want, of heavy cream, add a splenda or 2, and turn that mixer on high. Let that beat until that cream is thick and fluffy. Here's an idea...while you are waiting for that instant gratification of whip cream to be made...which takes oh about 3-5 minutes...make urself a hot cup of peppermint coffee...then top that cup of coffee with your homemade whip cream. Let me just say, this is not like the store made redi whip that disenigrates in your hot drink, this stuff remains thick. Oh, dear friends, this is so good. Try it. But first, go buy urself a kitchen aid mixer, or borrow your neighbors...it will be love at first click

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like my kitchen aid like really like it!