Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas magic

There is just something magical about Christmas. It is the time of year when everyone is about 75% happier...I don't really know if that is the exact percentage, but I am usually right about most things, so you can probably trust it. The other 25% that is not happier is because the stress of shopping and the spending of money. I know a BRILLIANT way to boost that 25% up...now it wouldn't make it to 100% because some people will probably hate this idea, but here it goes. Instead of buying gifts...why don't we just sit around and play games as a family. Enjoy each others company. Give each other the gift of time. I like. It's priceless. It's amazing, and maybe one day this will happen. The money you would have spent on someone else can now be saved and spent on yourself at a later time. I love buying and giving gifts, but I would rather everyone sit around and play games that I ultimately cream them at! The gift of winning...that is what I want, but I know that most people can't give me that...that is because I usually win :) Okay, bringing my ego back down...I recently lost a game, but to be fair, it was my first time playing it...excuses excuses...
Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: