Wednesday, December 29, 2010

On this day...

On this day 1 year ago, I posted about getting low lites put in my hair. I did it, and it looked great, but after a few months and lots of time spent in the sun, my hair became that bleached blonde beach look au natural. I would like to say that I am doing something different with my hair this year, but I am not. I like my long blonde hair, and just cannot part ways with it. Sure it takes me a really long time to dry it, but I am a-okay with that. I am thankful for every single hair on my head.

I have noticed myself saying a particular comment lately...not with the same people because then it would get old, but I refer to it with everything...the comment "dead fish"...here is how I have used it...
-smells like dead fish
-you look like a dead fish
-i feel like im talking to a dead fish
-it's as dead as fish today
-i feel like dead fish
Where did that come from? Yes, I know...strange.

I sure do hope your Wednesday does not resemble a dead fish :)

No comments: