Friday, December 17, 2010

Jeans and boots

Okay, back to a favorite thing. If you know me, you know that I wear jeans ALL the time...whatever the weather, I love to wear jeans. Unfortuately, I can only wear boots when the weather is cooler, unless I whip out my rain boots during the warm weather...then, I am complete. I would love to be able to wear jeans and boots all year long. Jean just go with everything, and boots make it more fun! A friend at work was making fun of me the other day because I always have a different pair of boots on. Some here at work have even started naming my boots...not literal names, but they tell me what I look like...for example, one day I wore my black rainboots...I also had a grassmasters t-shirt and hat on, so they told me that I looked like I was going to ride a tractor. Then I have a short black pair of boots and they tell me those are my motorcycle boots...and then my tall black boots, which they say makes me look like I am going to ride a horse. On a side note, the people I work with know exactly what NOT to say to most girls...I think it's funny. Back to the jeans deal...whenever my friends ask me what I am wearing somewhere...my response is jeans :)
Since it is cool all the time in Alaska, I could wear jeans and boots all the time. Another reason I want to move up north :)

1 comment:

Kara Wright said...

Girl I live in my boots in the winter time, they're so warm!