Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Santa...blonde confession

**disclaimer- this is a joke and it makes me laugh, and if I laugh, then thats what counts** :)

Dear Santa,

As a reminder to what I asked you for this Christmas...you only have about 12 days. Yes, I know some things develop quickly, but really now, you are pushing it.

I still believe,
Ashy

Okay okay, time for a blonde confession. On Friday, I really wanted 6 chicken strips from Chick fil a. So, my plan was to order 2 boxes of 3. When it was my turn to order, I ordered 2 boxes of 6. He told me how much it cost and I drove around. I was hungry, so I didn't ask why the price was so steep. After they handed me 2 bags I realized what I had done. They gave me 4 boxes of 3, and in 2 of those boxes there were 4 strips. So, the 6 strips I wanted turned into 14 strips. Moral of the story...trying to eat more than 6 strips will leave you feeling uncomfortable full...oh, and be careful when you order. whoops :/

No comments: