Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New news

Well, the time has finally come for a break from school. I took my last test and turned in my last paper last night. I am free of school...until January, then it's back to the books. For now, I will continue doing everything else that I cram into my life...work and have a life. Yep, I will be busy!
I do have some good news to share...I am moving out of my apartment and into a cute little house with some friends!!! I am so excited! The move will take place at the beginning of February, so for the next month, I will be packing up my apartment as I anticipate the move! Really, you just do not understand how excited I am! Sooooooo excited!
5 more days till we find out what Amber is having! AHHH!!! Can't wait!
I am not feeling too silly right now...sorry to disappoint. I think I am hungry or need coffee.
Does anybody besides myself watch Sarah Palin's Alaska? Such a good show. I want to move there. Well, this past week, Kate Gosselin was on there, and let me just tell you I wanted to smack the woman. She did nothing but make ugly faces and complain the whole time. I think she thinks the world revolves around making her comfortable, and she just does not even seem thankful when someone else opens their own family's lives to share a fun expirience with. She is spoiled and needs help. Not that I have ever really been a Kate fan, but after seeing her this week, I am definitely NOT a Kate fan. Sarah Palin and the outdoors all the way! I want to shoot a shotgun and gut fish and camp in the rain.

No comments: