Friday, December 3, 2010

10 things...

I have something serious that I want to post about, but I currently do not have the book I want to quote from infront of me. Instead, I will post today 10 things that you may not know about dear ole Ashley...some of you most likely know all these things. Are you ready? This is a legen...wait for it, wait for it...dary...list...let us set forth now...
1) I read best when running on a tredmill or working out on an elliptical. I know that most people find it hard to read while working out, but I absorb so much more information when I am at the gym with the TV on, my ipod blasting through my ears, and a book infront of my face. Talent.
2) Whenever the conversation of TV, movies, actors, or anything in the entertainment busniess comes up, I get really excited. In pretty much every conversation, I can think of a song or a quote from a movie or tv show that goes with the conversation.
3) I am pretty shy. SHOCKED? I may seem very outgoing and chatty, but in truth I am a pretty shy person unless I know you...then the shyness is out the window.
4) If there was one place that I would like to live it would be Alaska. WHY?!? I hear there are alot of single men, and I just like the living off the land and gutting of fish aspect, oh, and the quietness. (I have been watching Sarah Palin's Alaska as of late) And I like cold weather.
5) I shaved my arms my senior year of high school and got them waxed right before I graduated and never shaved them again UNTIL 2 nights ago when I decided I wanted to shave them again. I now have naked, hairless arms and I love it! Makes me feel more feminine...not that hair is masculine, but I just like it :)
6) I have a huge heart for missions. My personal zone is students...middle school and high school students. I love to hang around them, to encourage them, to show them that living their life for the Lord is awesome. They have my heart.
7) 2 things that are huge stress reliefs to me are running and baking. When I run my brain can completely shut off...unless I read a book...but my brain completely shuts off any thoughts that might have been running through my mind. When I bake, I create something delicious and beautiful. Both of these make me very happy. A burst of seratonin and comfort food.
8) I have a secret crush on someone...but it's a secret so I can't tell you.
9) When I am home alone...which is often since I live alone, I usually have music blaring or I am rewatching episodes of Glee and learning their dance moves to the songs they sing. It is so fun!
10) and lastly, I don't like celebrating my birthday. I LOVE to celebrate other peoples, but when it comes to mine, I would prefer to be sitting on my couch with take out from Salsa Fresh and watching a movie...while wearing comfy clothes.
This was fun...I have many more things I could have shared, but some of them are not blog worthy and I just don't want you to know them...some are a little more comical, but I don't want you to think I am psyco...which you probably already think...but, that's okay because I am comfortable in my silliness :)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Ashley, you are so cute! What a fun idea for a blog post! I like getting to know you better in person and through cyberspace. :-P

P.S.--No need to hide your secret crush--I know you've fallen for Justin Bieber. ;-)