Thursday, December 9, 2010

Anna

Since I mentioned Anna as being one of the name founders of dear dr love yesterday, I thought it only fitting to dedicate this next post to her. One of my best friends, Anna is halarious. I give major props to the girl for not killing me in the 5 weeks that I lasted at Liberty. You see, Anna and I were roomates...this was the time of my life where I was pretty much going completely off my rocker. I am pretty sure that everytime she came in the room I was sleeping, laying on my bed watching tv, or thoroughly cleaning something. I am happy to say that I am somewhat normal now...but I am another subject. I have many a memory with Anna. We were each others prom dates our Sr year of high school, took a road trip to see Lindsay and thought the Black eyed peas song Bumble Bee was cool...until we found out they said Imma Be. Anna Martin, you hold a very special place in my heart. Thanks for being there even when I was half crazy...*side note...I wouldn't have had to clean the sink everyday if you didn't come in and wash your feet in it* HAHAHAHA < I had to add that part :)
Love you Anners!!!

No comments: