Sunday, January 31, 2010

snoweekend.

yay for snow!!! when i got up on saturday morning, i was soooo excited to see all the snow!!! first off, i decided to walk to starbucks...it isn't too far from my apartment...maybe 1.5 miles both ways...after i got back, i decided i wanted to walk to my parents house...8.82 miles away. i walked over half of it and mom and natalie picked me up in the gator. it was a fun, but long walk! i would do it again. i got really hot while i was walking and when i got to my parents i shedded my coat and gloves and then the shivers began...over 2 hours later i was still shivering...let's just say, i didnt go back outside. i dont know what came over me, but my body would not warm up. after the crazy ride home with adam...who kept sliding trying to scare me, i nestled on the couch to watch a movie on twc on demand...and it didnt work, so i watched a hallmark movie...which always make me melt. today has been a movie day...public enemies, the hurt locker, x-men wolverine...that's all i have watched so far. i did go outside to scrape the pounds of snow off my window and go for a short walk. i think i did my fair share of walking yesterday. my boss called me and told me i didnt have to be into work until 9 tomorrow. thanks dad!
i cant believe i am already on week 3 of this module...so far, 3 classes, working full time, and doing other stuff is flowing smoothly!!! hmm...maybe ill try 4 next module

No comments: