Thursday, January 7, 2010

lost.


One of the greatest television shows ever created. Lost. Action. Romance. Suspense. It is everything in one show. Ever since Oceanic flight 815 crashed into the island I have been hooked. Last Christmas I decided to watch all the episodes over again before the season. For 2 weeks straight I was glued to the computer re-watching and studying each and every episode. I read blogs, and many different websites to gain more knowledge about Lost. Yes, this is quite absurd, but let me just tell you how fun and interesting it all is. Everything ties together someway. It is so neat how the creators and writers of this show really brought everything together. To give you an example of how glued to re-watching I was...I moved my dad's big computer to my bedroom so that when I went to bed I could still watch Lost. I know some that are reading this (my family) are saying to themselves...Ashley is crazy I can't believe she is sharing this, but I have to get it out there. On February 2nd the last and final season of Lost will air. It is so sad to see this amazing show go. I have enjoyed every episode and all the characters and will miss the island.

If you have never seen Lost go to abc.com and watch it. It will change you. :)

No comments: