Wednesday, January 13, 2010

homework.

it's back. online classes that is. my 2nd semester of college! officially they start on monday, but they opened up yesterday, so i am going to get ahead as much as i can. when i sat down and started working on one of my classes earlier, i almost began to get frustrated. then, i realized what i needed. i needed to be nestled on my couch, with my laptop and books, and a cup of coffee. when i got home i did things that needed to be done and then got all my tools and supplies together and hopped on the couch. that was the solution. everything began to flow the way it should. i was no longer getting a wee bit stressed, but excited! i know that some people need silence in order to study and do homework, but i need is comfort and background noise...whether tv, or people chatting. i am so excited about all 3 of my classes. i know that things are going to go great!

No comments: