Monday, January 4, 2010

sprouts.


Most of the time when people hear the name brussels sprout they cringe and think ewwww. Well people, let me tell you just how wrong you are. They are AHHHMAZING! Thanks to my sister, I am hooked. When I am hungry it's what I want. I probably eat them 4-5 times a week. First of all, it's a cheap meal, and secondly...did I say how AMAZING they are. Just coat with olive oil, salt & pepper, toss on a cookie sheet and toss in the oven for about an hour...at 350. You may not like the smell...I love it...but, they are soooo worth it. I get so impatient just waiting for them to be done, but you really have to wait until the ends are all crispy.
So, go make yourself some brussels sprouts and let me know what ya think!!!

4 comments:

Amber Medlin said...

I am so freakin' jealous right now! I didn't realize that was taken at my house at first. I thought you had just taken it before you posted!!! I need to go to the grocery store!

Kara Wright said...

The first time I ever tried these were at college and let me tell you I really liked them, they were yummo!

Ashley Smyth said...

i didnt have time to take a pic of the ones i had tonight...i ate them too fast :)

Jessica said...

YUMMY ASHLEY! I LOVE Brussels Sprouts!

Thanks for the recipe... I am adding them to my grocery list... :)