Monday, January 11, 2010

printer.

i bought a printer this afternoon. i need one. for school stuff, and just to print. i am excited. when i got home from work this afternoon i put dinner on and began to work on the set up process. everything was going smoothly...then i had to remember the wep key password...oops. after about an hour and a half of searching and chatting to many different people...i found it on my own. so i entered it, but my computer could not find the printer. needless to say, after 3 hours of trying to set up my printer, i am going to wait on my genius bro n law. he is the master of computers/wireless/techno stuff. so, robert lewis medlin, if you are reading this...HELP!!! :)

2 comments:

Amber Medlin said...

he is not reading this but i am and will relay the message!!!

Jessica said...

Ashley! what kind of printer did you get, sounds like the one I just bought that is wireless too and I TOO couldn't set it up... so amber, relay you your husband to make a trip to Western NC and fix mine too!