Saturday, January 2, 2010

Coffee.

What a beautiful creation. I did not come to love coffee until after I graduated high school. I would occasionally drink a cup, but had not developed a love. Well, things have changed. I now am a passionate lover of coffee. I appreciate the different flavors and smells. Yes, there is one particular cup of coffee that a specific someone in the office makes every day and it smells like cat pee...I do not like that coffee. I credit my dad with getting me started on coffee. Every morning before work, he made his way to Starbucks to get a regualr coffee with heavy cream. He planted the seed. Amber and Daniel got me hooked. They always got the same thing as dad...so I followed in their paths. Coffee is such a wonderful treat. A treat that I treat myself to many times a day. I was reading a friends blog...Kara...and she stated that she was going to cup back to 1 cup a day. Kara, my friend, this girl could never do that. I would say my least amount would have to be 2. I need a good jump in the morning, and then a warm me up yummy while I am snuggled on the couch. Of corse, I usually drink another or so in between! As I sit here typing, I am also drinking a most delicious cup of fudge brownie flavored coffee with redi whip on top. It is most satisfying!
Currently in my freezer, I have quite a few bags of coffee. My favorite would be the Coconut Macaroon, by Archer Farms...bought at your local Target! Archer Farms has a delicious selection of coffee...check it out. For real, you will be pleased! Another Christmas favorite has been peppermint by Millstone. A friend at work introduced me to that, and it has been a holiday favorite!
As I sit here sipping the rest of my coffee, I leave you with a picture of my freezer, my spread, and above is the cup of coffee I am drinking...doesn't this make you want to go make a cup now???

Oh yeah...that is my favorite mug!



2 comments:

Amber Medlin said...

This is hilarious!!! What passion!!!

Kara Wright said...

Ok, you know me better than myself... you are correct my friend, there ain't no way I can just do one a day!