Saturday, January 16, 2010

brothers.

i didnt just get one brother, i got two! an older brother, and a younger brother. Daniel. Adam. well, technically i only got adam cuz daniel got me, but we'll just say i got 2. funny. crazy. bodyguard. bully. excellent hugger. great to talk to. and so much more...
Daniel- my big bro. the goof ball. no matter what, he can make me laugh. i can be so mad at him, and he will say something funny and i laugh. i remember when i was in 5th grade and a boy called me a name to which i did not know what it meant...i told daniel and he told me he would punch his face in. no, he never did that, but i remember how my big bro wanted to stick up for me and it made me proud. daniel also gives GREAT hugs!
Adam- my baby brother. but very far from being a baby. more like a twin. being 13 months apart, we pretty much are the same age. if adam could be brave and do the cable drop at tucker lake, then i had to choke back the fear and do it. he is my hero. he is strong and brave. he has seen more than anyone should ever have to see, but he keeps going. he sticks up for me, and he bullies me. he is great to talk to when he wants to talk :)
i am blessed with 2 amazing brothers. it was always fun growing up having someone to play with when amber and i played barbies...daniel and adam would be the g.i. joe boyfriends...i mean, they got to be the knight in shining armor for the helpless barbie...so fun!
i love my brothers.
here is a picture that completely shows how amazing they are...

1 comment:

Amber Medlin said...

The picture in itself poses a thousand words!!! :)