Friday, February 5, 2010

Rome.

Lately I have been studying Greek and Roman history. I thought that class was going to be a snore, but after listening to the first lecture, I was hooked. I absolutely LOVE Rome. Since I have been to Rome, it is easy for me to understand the architecture and styles that I am learning about.
I know that I posted a few weeks back that I was going to be going to Europe in May, but things change, and I am not going to go. I am sad, but I know that I will go back another time!!
I wish that Raleigh was getting the 30 inches of snow that Virginia is getting...I don't want everything to be closed down, but I really like the snow. I either want a lot of snow, or none...don't just give us an icky mess like we have now that it is melting.
My 5 year high school reunion is tomorrow! I am so excited about seeing some that I have not seen since we walked the isles of the gym, got our diplomas, and tossed our caps. We are going to the Angus Barn! Yum!!!! Afterwards I will be going to see Dear John...ahhh Channing Tatum!
Well, I am wiped out from a long run...I am going to listen to the rain fall as I snuggle on the couch.

1 comment:

Kara Wright said...

I'll mail some of our 30 inches, how 'bout that?!