Monday, February 22, 2010

salsa.


I am having trouble remembering to get my camera and take pictures while I work...hopefully, I will remember next time.
I love chips and salsa...who doesn't? So, today, I decided I wanted to make homemade salsa. I got the recipe from thepioneerwoman.com. Let me just tell you, she was not kidding when she said it was the BEST! From the onion, tomato, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno, and cumin, you can taste every ingredient in this salsa! I then melted pepper jack and monterey jack cheeses on tortilla chip. Oh my stars, the combination was just sooo delicious!!!!
As you can probably tell, I am on a in the kitchen kick. As I said yesterday, it is a get away for me. I absolutely love the experience! Trust me the picture doesn't even begin to explain just how good it really was! I think I am going to by some jars so I can keep it for a little longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that you said "oh my stars"! you should send me a jar, too bad it probably wouldnt taste as good by the time you got it here. oh well. I am inspired, i'm going to have to crack out this recipe at some point.