Thursday, February 25, 2010

again.


The salsa was just so amazing the other night, I had to have it again! Of corse, there was none left over, so I had to make a whole new batch...I forgot to buy a lime, but it was still delish! I could eat this by the spoonful...oh wait, I was doing that.

2 spices/seasonings that I cannot live without are Cayenne Pepper and Garlic Salt. The cayenne pepper gives foods a little kick, and the garlic salt gives food a little more flavor. I like to add the cayenne to my scrambled eggs in the morning. Gives it a punch and helps to get the metabolism running...and my metabolism needs running...I'll take what I can get.

It was FREEZING at soccer practice today. I'm sure my nose was running, but I couldn't feel my face, so for those of you reading this...if I had snot on my face, my apologies...I was completely numb. When I was leaving, a girl passed by my car and I attempted to wave to her...my fingers wouldn't move they were so stiff, so instead of waving with my fingers, I just had to shake my hand up and down to even get a visible wave...im sure I looked dumb...I was just sooo frozen

No comments: