Friday, February 26, 2010

schoolin.

It is time for my schoolin update. I am into my 3rd module of college courses! Hooraay!!!! I have 2 more weeks left in this module...then a 10 day break...and then 4th mod starts! I am trucking along! By the middle of May, I will have completed atleast 24 of the 60 hours I need to get my associates! Yay! I say atleast 24 because I might add another class to the next module. I am loving taking online classes. Sure, some of the classes I am taking I really don't care much about...I have to take them because they are required...but it's all good in da hood. I am just bookin along.
I had 3 tests to complete this week...and I am here to report that I did very well on all 3...yay!!! I also have a paper due by 11:55 pm on Sunday night...I have not started on the paper yet...I am a last minute paper writer kind of person. It gives me a boost to get it done and I don't ponder too long. I'll write it tomorrow.
The one thing I unfortunately do not get is a spring break. Bummer. Oh well, I really don't care.
I am hoping that by May 2011 I will be finished with my associates...this can happen...no, this will happen. That is my goal. Since I will still be taking classes over the summer...this is going to happen!

I am learning a lot of things these day...not only with school, but with life...I like to learn...some things need to be drilled in thru my thick skull.

Still learning...

No comments: