Saturday, February 20, 2010

life.

I have not been blogging as much as I would like, but I can assure you I am consistent in reading my favorite blogs everyday! I have about the same routine every day...get up, go to work, get off work, come home, homework, and television. Occasionally I will do something after work, but usually I like to come home, clean and do homework...I am all about getting ahead with my school stuff. Well, thankfully an afternoon change has arrived. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, I will be assisting with the middle school girls soccer team at NRCA. I did this last year and LOVED it, and was so excited and happy when I was asked to come back again this year!!! So much fun, and I love being on the field!!
Typically, people attend church on Sunday mornings...I have done that my entire life...up until a few months ago. My church...C3...check it out at c3church.com...also has a Saturday night service...I have found that I LOVE going on Saturday nights! I'm not sleepy as it sometimes happens on Sunday mornings, and I am not rushed. I go into the worship service ready to soak in what pastor Matt is bringing!
I am so glad that spring is right around the corner...I really like cold weather and bundling up, but spring makes me think soccer, and flowers blooming, warm weather...I like spring like warm weather...and so many more things just make me happy!
I just printed off a recipe from The Pioneer Woman website...it is for chocolate cake...or cupcakes. I need to make something extremely chocolaty for someone's birthday at work for Monday, and I think this is what I will be concocting tomorrow in my itsy bitsy kitchen(my kitchen in my apartment is not too huge). I will take pictures while I am working on my project tomorrow and let you know how it went!
Last jibber jabber...I posted a bit ago how I absolutely LOVE coffee...I still absolutely love it, but I am not drinking as much as I was...I am cutting it to 1 cup a day. If I need something warm, I drink hot tea...like passion, or orange blossom.
Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful Saturday! I did my run early and it was wonderful!
Now I am off to meet a friend and then head to church...oh, I am going to see Dear John tonight with Amanda...SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

No comments: