Sunday, February 21, 2010

baking.

I absolutely LOVE to bake. It is like therapy. When I am in the kitchen nothing else exists except the project I am working on. So, as I was reading one of my favorite blogs yesterday, and I found the perfect chocolate recipe that I needed to make for a co-workers birthday. You see, Scott is a HUGE lover of chocolate. It is called Life by Chocolate. And seriously, it is ALOT of chocolate. You can find the recipe on http://thepioneerwoman.com/. After you take one look at her amazing blog, you will be hooked. Here are some pictures of the cupcakes and cake round after they were made, and after I added the Ganache. I am very pleased with how they turned out, and I cannot wait to take them to work tomorrow! Also on the recipe it says to put a hershey kiss inside. I wanted to put the kisses that have white chocolate, but I couldn't find them, so I used the ones with caramel inside. Gives it a little flavor other than chocolate.