Wednesday, February 24, 2010

work and biscuits.

So, last night I was craving homemade biscuits, but I didn't have all the stuff. So, after work today I went to the store and got the rest of the ingredients because I had to have me a mouth watering buttery biscuit. Next time I make them, I will use a smidge less salt than it called for...I am not into salty biscuits...just moist and buttery. I didn't have a biscuit cutter either, but lumpy biscuits are just as tasty!!!

Welcome to my office. Here is where I work all day everyday! I love my office...it is at the end of the hall...only one way in...and totally secluded. It does get lonely back in the hole sometimes, but I enjoy the quiet, plus I can hear Bobby from across the hall, so I know I am nottruly alone. :)
This is the cutter...I slice and dice stickers here...ALOT of stickers
Last, but not least, this is my view...other than looking at the computer, I get to look at that gorgeous machine outside my door. His name, Mr. Lanier. He is the man in my life. I like to dance with him, and when he is having a bad day, I give him and kick and yell at him. For the most part he works perfectly, but occasionally he gets sick. Yes, I know...I'm cool...but seriously, dance parties with Mr. Lanier are pretty fun/funny!

Now to end the day with a math test and begin working on english!!!


No comments: