Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can't live without...

I like to think I am a pretty simple person. As I was sitting here at my desk, sorting thru the mounds of paper, I began to think...what can I not live without? Well, I am sure I could live without certain things, but what would I not want to live without...that is the question...so here are the whats and whys.
1. Hand Sanitzer- I go thru so much paperwork everyday that has changed hands multiple times...been in different cities, towns, sometimes even states...seriously, I don't know where their hands have been...so, I keep a bottle of the most alcoholic smellin hand sanitizer parked comfortably on my desk.
2. Quilt- literally, it is my security blanket. Sure, that is silly that a 23 year old girl has a security blanket, but my granny made it, and not only is it gorgeous, but it is always there for me...it is my comfort and support. thank you mr quilt
3. Coffee- really don't need to say much on this. coffee is the foundation of my food pyramid.
4. Tennis shoes- if I could, I would wear tennis shoes everyday, but unfortunately, they do not go with half of what i wear.
5. my brain- actually, it works half the time, so I could probably live without this...
6. humor- i could dump everything, but as long as i had humor in my life, i would be set
I can't really think of anything else...in reference to #5, my brain isnt working...

No comments: