Monday, November 22, 2010

Cinco...

Hard to believe that I have blogged 5 days in a row...this might be a record...anyway, onto another thing I am thankful for...or should I say person since I have just been blogging about people...my older sister, Amber. I am a solo runner, but Amber is the only person that I can run with...I think it is the deep seeded competitivenss that we have with each other...but it is a healthy competitiveness. It is something that helps make the other person stronger. This is not only in running, but in life. Amber is strong, stubborn, annoying(when it comes to me finding a man) beautiful, kind...she is my big sister. One thing I love about our friendship is how we can get mad at each other and 5 minutes later be laughing our head off at something else. She has mastered the art of pushing my buttons and finds it VERY amusing. She is very special to me and I treasure our sisterhood and our friendship. Her eggo is currently preggo with my niece or nephew...I am so excited about another baby...and I am glad she is pregnant because she is super funny when pregnant...and when it comes to food, she will say anything to get what she wants...hahah! (Amber, you know what I am referring to)


Amber, my sister, my best friend...I love you very much!!!