Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Thankfulness

There are so many things that I could write about that I am thankful for...my salvation, my freedom, my independence :), extended family, and way too many things to name, but on this Thanksgiving day, I am going to have to say, I am thankful for today. Today was a wonderful day. I ran in an 8k turkey trot, and then spent the day with some of the most wonderful people. I called it the Cox and Friends thanksgiving. Not only was there family, but there were friends, and it was just wonderful. We were all one big huge family. There was way too much food, but amazing. Playing cards to playing a virtual video game to just wonderful fellowship, this was just a wonderful day. I am tired, but as I sit here and reflect on today, I can't help but smile. I know there was a lot of work that went into getting everything ready. Mom, Dad, Amber, Bobby, and Daniel all had a part in making everything look beautiful. From the fire pit, to the yard, to all the amazing table decorations, I am thankful for them and how wonderful everything was. Even tho Daniel was not with us, he definitely had a part, and his whole family was missed. I hope your thanksgiving was wonderful and that you spent it with people that you love! Love you all. Thanks for hanging with me these past few days as I came back to the blogging world. I hope to stick around and keep this up...I'll just keep you on the edge of your seat. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Ash

No comments: