Sunday, November 21, 2010

#4- Thankfulness

This is a special post...this thankfulness post is about a very special guy in my life...Daniel. My older brother. The other middle child. What is special about Daniel? EVERYTHING! He is funny, crazy, weird, hard working, loving...and he gives the best hugs ever. When I think about Daniel, all I can do is laugh...everytime we are together it is pretty funny. Take tonight...he tap danced for me while I river danced. I love when Daniel calls me...I never know what kind of accent he is going to have or what he is going to say...what I do know is that I will be in stitches by the time we are finished chatting. It is always a treat when he comes into my office, I know exactly what he will do. He will leap onto my desk and then jump off...never fails. Daniel is strong. He is a great brother and an awesome friend. He is pretty good looking as well...haha. (stop blushing dano, you know your so fine...lol)
Daniel, I love you big brother. I am so thankful for you and all the memories we have and all the memories we make everytime we are together. There is never a dull moment when I am with you. You are the best ever.



No comments: