Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Need to know

How can I share Jesus with those that I work with? What is the right time and how do I bring up my faith? I know that I work with many people that are Christians and love Jesus, and I have no problem whatsoever chatting with them and talking about things to pray for each other for, but when it comes to the ones I am unsure about, I just do not know how to go about it. There is a small language barrier in some cases, but what is my excuse for the ones where there is no barrier? Why am I not being more bold? I know I can have shy moments, but not around these people, who I have known forever. And then there are friends, people I have known basically my whole life...people who I like to believe have a relationship with Jesus, but I never bring up because I am comfortabe. But I need to know. I want to know that we will be laughing together one day in heaven. I know that when asked to give your testimony, sometimes it is intimidating, and you would rather just keep your mouth shut. A week ago I visited a new small group, and having known these people for about 15 mintues, I was asked to share my testimony. My blood started pumping and I got really excited! What a neat way to REALLY get to know your new friends than by sharing what Jesus has done in your life!! Then, a few days later, I met a new friend, and immediately we shared our love for Jesus and what He has done in our lives. Talk about instant friendship right there! With all this said, I need to know. I need to know where you stand...I want to know your testimony...if you aren't a Christian, talk to me...tell me why. I just want to know the when I get to heaven I am going to see all of you. So, for those of you that read my inconsistent blog, please take the time and share with me...either leave a comment here, message me on facebook, or email me at aecox5@gmail.com
I can't wait to hear from you all.
On a side note...please pray that I can be bold face to face with people at work and with friends that I am around. I am praying for you as well!! :)

No comments: