Saturday, October 9, 2010

Booty Camp

It is 11:45 on Saturday morning. I have been up since 6...started running around 6:45, and ran 9 miles. Got finished, changed, got some coffee, and then headed to boot camp. I am going to call it booty camp because it really kicked my booty. I am a fan of a challenge. Even though it was incredibly hard, it was incredibly fun, and I will definitely do it again! We did an obstacle course...and then we split into 2 teams and competed for time. I am proud to say that my team won!! Woohoo. BUT, I will give major credit to our shaved time to Jerry. He is amazing, and a pistol when it comes to this stuff! Next we went and hung out on a wall...which was a major quad burn...and well, ouch. Then we lunged for 5 minutes. When I got home I looked at the 3 flights of stairs that I climb many times a day, and could barely get up them. Haha. I have even already had issues getting off the floor to walk into my room...which is 2 feet away from where I am sitting. HAHA. So awesome! Love it!
I am so excited about this afternoon! I am going to the Clemson v UNC game with my sister, Jana, and Brian. Amber and I will be representing our Tigers where Jana and Brian are pullin for the Heels. This is going to be ALOT of fun!
I am a busy bee...and I love it!

No comments: