Thursday, October 7, 2010

Count down

I have begun my countdown. Counting today...Molly and I leave for NYC in 10 days!!!! WOOHOOO!!! I am sooo excited! We depart in the morning on the 16th and will return to NC on the 19th! On Sunday, the 17th, we are going to see Mary Poppins on Broadway...which I am EXTREMELY excited about! Other than that for sure, I am not 100% positive what we will be doing...whatever it is, I know we are going to have a blast! Upon arriving back in NC on the 19th around 2:30...our plan is to go to the NC State Fair and eat dinner...which of coarse means we will be eating delicious junk! Yay!!!
So much is going on right now...let me just name a few
I found out my sister is preggers with Baby Medlin #2!
NYC
finishing up these 2 classes and then starting 2 more...hopefully I will fare better in the next 2!
And more stuff, but I won't share all my enchanting details! :)
2 posts for October...go ASHLEY!!! hah

No comments: