Monday, January 10, 2011

High.

I am so high on Jesus. Such an incredible weekend at my incredible church with my incredible church family...did I say how incredible it was...well, it was just plain amazing!!! On Saturday morning I went to the small group leader rally...no, I am not a small group leader, but I would like to head one up one of these days. Anyway, I got a lot out of it. Just with daily life and other groups that I am in, it just really prepared me and gave me a better mindset and how to look at things. Then, on Sunday morning, I served both services. Let me just tell you, the Bay team at Summit is pretty much the most amazing team ever. We have so much fun...laugh a lot, and just love those that come worship with us in the Bay. I could have stayed in the Bay all day yesterday and been so content. From welcoming, to counting money, to the insane amount of laughter, let me just say that when I left church yesterday, I was so full of the love of Jesus. He is all I need. He is the air that I breath, the song that I sing, the joy that I am so full of, He is everything.
So, today starts Day 1 of the Esther study! I am so pumped! There are around 11 of us that are doing the study and keeping each other accountable in our daily quiet times! I am so excited and thankful to have all these women who have a love for Christ and a desire to draw closer to Him!

No comments: