Wednesday, September 16, 2009

T minus 2 days

As of this coming Friday at 9AM I will be an apartment renter! Yay! Have I started packing my stuff yet? NO! Why? Because I have been busy studying or watching Big Brother. No excuses now tho, mom and dad are out of town so I NEED to get everything together...not that I have a lot to get together, but it needs to happen and within today and tomorrow.
Jordan won BIG BROTHER! Yay!
Things are about to get crazy busy here at the world of Majestic. Our HR director is leaving and guess who is getting all her HRness?!? ME!!! Along with my wholesale duties, I will not become Miss Payroll! I think the first few weeks will be crazy getting adjusted and all, but I like to get my system together and make it work. This is a good change!
I think i'm into change right now...

1 comment:

Kara Wright said...

Girl I would pack while the P's are gone... that's the best time to get something done!! Have fun moving and getting set up, that's always so much fun!!!