Sunday, September 13, 2009

football and food= amazing

Yesterday I got up and headed out to the soccer field to coach my 1st/2nd grade girls! In our practices I have really focused on them keeping possession of the ball and working on their movies...you could see that yesterday. Not much passing, but when my girls get the ball they dribble straight to the other goal. Amazing! I also see a lot of the moves we have gone over! It is so much fun to watch...and when I see them do it, I yell out loud because I get soooo excited. We won 5-1...should have been 5-0, but one of my girls accidentally kicked the ball in our goal...oh well...we won. Hah! I am pretty competitive...even with 6-7 yr olds!
When I got home I got ready and headed over to Amber's for football and grilling out! For lunch we had the thickest and juciest hamburgers and Nathan made shrimp and pineapple skewers....AMAZING! After filling our bellies we just laid around and played with Bales...took a nap...I beat Nathan up...and then Amber got back on the grill and made WINGS! and we also had the yummiest, and crunchiest brussell sprouts! MMMMM....After filling my tummy with delish food...I finished it off with a cup of wild mountain blueberry coffee!! PERFECT!
I had such a fun day yesterday! 
Today I am going to get a washer and dryer for the apartment!!! And, I also have a few other places I will be heading as well!!! I am getting sooooooo excited!!! 

No comments: