Thursday, September 10, 2009

so much going on...

My sister amazingly and finally updated her blog from June and I realized that I have taken forever to update, and don't want to follow in her foot steps. Hah! Love you Ber.
I am getting back into the swing of school. I am currently in week 3 of my online classes. Things are going pretty well. I'm not going to say wonderful because I'm not doing as wonderful as I thought. Not doing bad, just wanna do better. I have heard a quote from 3 different people..."It's not how you start, it's how you finish". I like that. I agree with it. Rocky start...smooth finish. I can handle that.
My thoughts upon waking this morning...I think I'm ready to move out. So, as soon as I got to work I phoned my sister and let her in on my new idea. Of corse, she LOVED it. I could take her happiness in 2 directions...1)she is happy for me and excited to help me move, or 2)she wants me out of mom and dads so she doesn't have to see me every time she comes over. I will think she is more of #1...Daniel would go with #2...although, the place I am looking is VERY close to him...:)
Other things...I joined C3 church! Yay! Love it! Abosolutely LOVE it!
Work is work and I am currently working... :)
Need a definition of an extremely long run on sentence??? Just ask Natalie...she good.

1 comment:

Amber Medlin said...

Ok...I am excited about your move because I can come visit my sister at her own place!!!! YAY!!! And I can bring over Starbucks and Sushi and have girl talk! :) Haha!!!