Sunday, September 13, 2009

Apartment shopping

I went apartment shopping today! So much fun...and so tiring! My plan was to get a table and chairs, a couch, and a bed. I got them all and another chair for the living room! Mission accomplished! Mom and I went looking after church...I was ready to make decisions and buy, but she didn't want to deal with sales people...so I called Amber, the ultimate wheeler and dealer, and she met us at world market. Amber helped us decide on the perfect table and chairs and then we were off to get the bed...check, and then I needed a couch...I had picked one out earlier, but it was too fluffy...so we went to one last store just to check it out....SHAZAAM...there, in the back of the store was the perfect couch and CHAIR!!! After we sat and snuggled for a while, my mind was made up! 
I am sooo excited for this coming weekend when I will move into my apartment and get everything set up and then add the colorful details! I will add pics soon!!!

No comments: