Friday, September 11, 2009

Sick-o

I am surprising myself my blogging 2 days in a row! Yippee!!!
I have a confession...I just had some Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter icecream for lunch...ugh...I feel miserable! BIG MISTAKE! Hah!
So, today, Amber and I are going to check out apartments! She is more excited than a kid on Christmas. I have never heard her repeat the sames things over and over as much as I have the past 2 days! Her excitement is catchy!!! I am very excited too! We will have fun...no, we will have a BLAST. And then, SUSHI! If it's open.
So...my top 3 reasons for moving out...Starbucks(right around the corner), Sushi(beside Starbucks), and girl talk when Amber comes over! Yay! Haha!!
Just a few more hours till my weekend officially begins! Holla! Looking forward to not doing a whole lot! I coach at 9 tomorrow, but other than that...NUFFIN!
Okay...back to biz...

1 comment:

Amber Medlin said...

Oh my gosh you sinner!!!! Your eating cake batter icecream while I am eating yet another weiner and hamburger patty...hooray (not)!!! I can't wait for this afternoon!!