Thursday, March 3, 2011

Reasons I love NC

When I left work yesterday, I decided to take the scenic country road route home. I do not normally take this route because of school buses stopping every 5 seconds...I don't even need to explain, you all can understand that. Anyway, as I was driving with my windows down and sunroof open, blasting some stripped Gavin Degraw and paying attention to the scenary around me, I began to think of the many reasons I just love NC. With that said, I do believe I will share some of those thoughts.
We will call this, Ashley's top 10 NC lovin reasons:
10) Lots of country
9) the smell of fresh cut grass
8) unique weather...you just never know
7) so many outsiders comes here...I am not a transplant...born, raised, and most likely will never leave :)
6) ACC
5) we can hunt off our backporch, then drive 5 minutes to the nearest mall
4) Jesus loves NC
3) trees and grass...lots of it
2) my entire family lives here
1) Im from here
That was a pretty dumb list, but seriously, I love my home. There was a man mowing a big field, and I could smell the onions that he was mowing over. That is a happy smell...gets me ready for spring and the hot sun!
OKay, I am done blabbing

2 comments:

Amanda said...

The only thing you left off was that NC is the home of the TARHEELS!!! Duh.

Ashley Smyth said...

I did add ACC...so that covered all teams :)