Monday, March 28, 2011

Music

Most of you who know me, know that I have a huge love for music. I just love music. From raw untouched music, to music that has been edited, music, coming in 2nd to Jesus, makes my heart beat. When words cannot express the way I feel, I can always find a song. My favorite kind of music is raw. Be it a piano or a guitar...just to sit and listen puts a smile on my face. If you are ever around me, you will most likely be annoyed because I am always playing music...and I have song ADD, so I switch frequently and often. There just isn't enough time in the day to listen to all the music that I want to hear, so I have to skip around. I don't play an instrument, or sing, but I have a deep love for both. Wanna know a secret? Well, I'll reveal it later...gotta put feet to my thoughts first :)

No comments: