Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's been a while

Well, 1 month has passed since I have braved the blogging world. I have wanted to post many times, but as I would write, the words just wouldn't come out the way I wanted them to. I either felt it was too strong, or just plain pointless. Now, I know that most things I blog about are the just funky humor of me, but when I don't laugh at myself, then really, there is no point in posting. I need to atleast be interested in what I put down. Oh man...I am starting to bore myself...moving on...
Alot has happened since I last posted on February 1st. I moved. Well, that happened on the 29th of January, but I never blogged about it. I love my new home!! I have 2 pretty spectaular roomies, and we just have fun ALL the time!! For instance, last night we were trying to put our foot behind our head ...if you don't get a good mental image of 3 girls doing that and think it is funny...you got something wrong with you. hah.
Well, I do have BIG news. This is something that I have been praying about since, well, a while, but specifically about this since January. My heart is in the church. Well, Jesus has my heart, but I love church. Church is my "happy pill"...when I leave, I am always high on Jesus. Okay, so the big news that I want to share is that I am leaving Summit and helping plant a church in the Holly Springs/Fuquay area...Relationship Church. I AM SO EXCITED(calm down) I have been praying about this for a time now, and then in January I heard about it....then heard more and more about it...kept praying, and BAM...committed. I spent yesterday afternoon in the area with some other amazing people just driving around and chatting...awesome time bonding and just being where we will officially be very soon. Please pray and for real, if you want to be apart...come on!!! This is so exciting!
I have become incredibly blonde lately...the things I do and say...wow...what is wrong with me? I mean, it's funny, but really now...how can I be that off sometimes? HAHA!!
Okay enough of me and what is going on over here...

No comments: