Friday, August 6, 2010

secrets

This is it folks, this is what you have all been waiting for...Ashley over here is going to reveal some of her deep secrets which I don't think many if any even know...are you ready? can you handle the truth? classical music. absolutely LOVE it. piano's and violins...holy cow. I know some people love a good rap song and yes, I love a good Black Eyed Peas song to get me pumped up before a workout, but play me some classical music and I get pumped in a calm way. Were you able to handle that secret? ready for another? i have many...but, i dont think i want to share them all right now...so, i will keep you on the edge of your seat about knowing Ashley's crazy secrets...
I need a new layout for this blog that i am failing at...i need something inviting, something that will make me want to blog. so, if you know a site that has cute layouts, let me know. i need to spice things up here, so that when i read my own blog i am not drowing in ugliness, but creativity.
oh, by the way, it is FRIDAY!!!!! although i feel i have alot going on this weekend, i am pumped and excited! as soon as i get my long runs over with everything will be chill. with my ramblings being rumbled, i am going to get back to work.

2 comments:

Kara Wright said...

I have used Leeloublogs.blogspot.com for a long time! She's got a lot of free stuff on there that's really catchy!

Eleanor said...

Ashley- welcome back to blogging! I have missed you! I use www.hotbliggityblog.com for my backgrounds. They are FREE and have lots to choose from :)