Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Itchy

Just a few more days till we will ring in the new year! As 2010 creeps up on us, I am diligently thinking about what things I want to accomplish and set in motion for 2010...

Onto the itchy...so, on Saturday night I noticed my arm itching a little bit...I figured it was the bracelet I was wearing since I am allergic to certain kinds of jewelry. Well, I got up on Sunday and I had itchy and bumps on one arm...that night it was over both arms...mom said it is hives and so I have been racking my brain to figure out what could be causing this. I am using a new bodywash, but it is an organic bodywash...so not sure if it's that. I got detergent, but it is the same stuff I usually use, just a new jug. I am using a new lotion, but again, it is organic. I have used these things for the past couple of weeks too. The reason I am blogging about the itchiness is because at 3:30 this morning I woke up to my arms, and legs itching like crazy. I decided to go to the store to get some benedryl or cortizone...I hope into my car, drive to the store...at 3:30 AM...and the store is closed. So it is now 5:30 and I have had a shower, drank my coffee, made breakfast, and am now just sitting on the couch watching a recorded Hallmark movie.

My alarm just went off...time to get up for work :)

I took my Christmas decorations down last night. It took about 20 minutes to deornamentize the tree, put take the tree apart and then put all the trimmings in the box. Until next year...

Well, I am going to sit and enjoy my last hour before I head off to work

No comments: