Thursday, December 31, 2009

Changes

Change- I have had a lot of that lately...and I love every bit of it!
As I look ahead to 2010, I am excited to see what it will hold! Tonight, my sister and I are going to write out our goals/ intentions for the year. Things that we want to accomplish and things that we look forward to. 2009 was a good year, but I know that 2010 is going to be GREAT! I look forward to all the adventures and opportunities that 2010 will hold!
I love this quote:
"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised that it'd be worth it."
So, with that, I know that 2010 is going to be awesome...some things may not be easy, but in the end, they will be worth it!
Looking forward to sharing my 2010!



No comments: