Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Heaven in your mouth

This may be a funny title for a blog post, but hey, this is Ashley over here...what else do you expect?
Here is the low down on this heaven in my mouth. I am a lover of ice cream. The filling in the cracks after a good meal, or just a nice cool splurge...which I do very often. Orea McFlurries, Cookies n Cream Handspun Milkshakes, and Birthday Cake Remix from Coldstone are amoung my favorites, but let me just tell you what blows them all out of the water...an oreo/reese's milkshake from cookout. HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH! The combination of the 2 is sensational. You get your chocolate, your oreo cream, your peanut butter, and of corse, vanilla icecream. Seriously, if you have never tried it, you are missing out.
With that being said...anyone wanna go to cookout?

No comments: