Sunday, October 18, 2009

sunday work

I have Monday off for fair day with the fam! SOOOOO excited! Not only am I excited about hangin with my fam bam all day, I am excited to try all the yummy food!!! Yay! I check my work email often...and I have a TON of work emails from Friday afternoon...so, Dad said he was going into work today, so I tagged along...I entered over 40 orders...CRAZY! so glad I went in today. It was very quiet and I covered alot of ground in a short time. i told boss man that i was going to stop working on Mondays and Fridays and come in for a couple hours on Sunday...that didnt fly...hah. I tried.
Now i am comfortably nestled on my parents couch patiently awaiting to watch amazing race...football went over and how 60 minutes is on...and mom and i will then watch deperate housewives!!! LOVE that show!

No comments: